The best workouts at home typically include moves that engage multiple large muscle groups. You can always take a simple move and turn it into a more efficient one. While there are a lot of home workout alternatives available, the best kind of training to lose weight is a high-intensity interval training.
Remember that when creating your workout plan at home. What exercises to lose weight should you include in your home workout routine? Here are the top 5 home exercise program you can do at home without equipment to lose weight for beginners.
Top 5 Home Exercise Program You Can Do at Home Without Weights
Jumping lunges are amazing because they are high toning. Burning fat was never easier! Add jumping lunges to your home exercise program routine for a powerful calorie and lose weight. Moreover, this exercise is perfect for a lower body and is easy to do because you don’t need any equipment.
It will help you to tone your legs, tights and butt muscles. Jumping lunges offer muscle toning benefits and cardio at the same time, making it one of the best home exercises without weight for fat loss. How to do jumping lunges correctly? Here is how:
- Step forward so that one of your foot is about 3-4 feet in front of the other foot
- Drop down in a lunge, keeping your front knee above the ankle and your back knee almost touching the floor
- Jump hard straight up, while switching the position of your feet as soon as they leave the ground
- When you land on the ground with your feet, they should be at the initial position but with the opposite foot in front.
- Repeat this move for your defined period of time making few sets.
Jumping squats is another good fat burning exercise you can easily do at home. Similarly, as doing jumping lunges, you don’t need any equipment or weights and you can choose the intensity, repetitions, and amount of sets that suits you. Jumping squats are challenging but very efficient and good for toning your lower body.
The purpose of doing jumping squats is to burn a lot of calories, lose body fat, tone your legs and butt and build strength. This exercise is included in various workouts for professional training and sports, such as football, basketball, and soccer. To do jumping squats correctly follow these steps:
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart
- Make a squat
- Don’t forget to stick your butt out, similarly, as if you are sitting in a chair
- Keep your knees in a position to not go past your toes
- Push up through the heels, using all your power to jump straight up
- Land and lower back into an initial squatting position
- Repeat the exercise for your defined period of time making few sets.
Push ups are very popular and are included in many different workout routines. Not without a reason! Push ups are a whole body exercise, they can be easily adjusted and modified, you don’t need any equipment. They also can be challenging, even to the advanced exercises. The purpose of doing push ups is to increase your body strength and to tone your body.
This amazing home exercise can help you lose fat fast for life. Push ups are very beneficial to muscles of your upper body and help to burn calories quickly. Here is how to do push ups correctly:
- While you are on your hands and knees, put your hands a bit wider than shoulder width
- Extend your legs straight back and bring your knees up off the ground
- Your weight should be evenly dispersed between your bands and toes
- Drop your hips keeping your back flat, letting your body make a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles
- Maintain this straight line of your body
- Bend your elbows and lower your body to the ground as low as possible, without touching it or breaking the straight line of your body
- Slowly press back until your arms are straight
- Repeat the push ups for your defined period of time making few sets.
Mountain climbers are very challenging but very powerful. They are one of the best body toning and fat burning exercises to do at home and don’t require any equipment. The purpose of the mountain climbers is to burn calories, to lose fat fast, to strengthen your abs, arms, but and quadriceps.
You should include mountain climbers in your workout routine if you want to lose weight, to tone your core or for rapid fat loss. You can adjust this exercise to match your fitness level. Follow these steps when doing mountain climbers :
- Take a push-up position
- Holding the position, bring one of your knees up as far underneath your body and towards your chest as possible
- At the top of the movement, let your foot tap the ground for a moment
- Push off the ground with your both feet at the same time
- Switch the positions of your legs so that the opposite food is not tapping the ground under your body, keeping the other leg straight and extended
- Keep the movement continuous
- Continue switching your legs without dropping out of the initial position
- Repeat the movement for your defined period of time making few sets
Jumping jacks exercise is a perfect cardio and very helpful for a rapid fat loss. Jumping jacks are included in many fat burning workouts because they are very easy to do and don’t require any equipment. This exercise is often overlooked, although it has been around for a very long time.
Jumping jacks have different versions and has even been used in U.S. Military for a basic training. This exercise will elevate your heart rate, making you lose calories. Try to add it in between your straight training exercises to maximize the fat burning effect. Here is how to do these amazing jacks :
- Stand with your feet together and your arms by your sides
- Jump, spreading your feet and raising your arms
- Land with your legs spread around 2-3 feet apart and your arms over the head
- Jump again but this time coming back to the initial position
- Repeat the exercise for the defined period of time making few sets
You can create your own home exercise program routine and workout plan combining these top fat burning exercises above. You can also include additional fat burning exercises in your routine. Remember, that the best and the most effective of the fat loss tips is to eat healthy food and control your calorie intake in addition to fat burning workouts.
Your fat burning exercises will not help you to lose fat if you eat processed and junk food because your muscles will be covered by the layer of fat. In result, you will be doing your fat burning exercises but because of the bad eating habits, your body will not look fit as you expect. Eat, good sleep for specific hours and exercise your way to a healthy, fit and beautiful body!