- 1 Five-Minute Fat Loss Workout Plan For Females
- 2 Choose Your Interval Pattern
- 3 Maximize Your Five-Minute Fat Loss Workout For Females
Five-Minute Fat Loss Workout Plan For Females
Many people want to lose fat fast, to look fit and to be healthy. Losing weight, body toning or increasing strength are the goals of many, but not everyone taking action to achieve these goals. Not because they are lazy, but because they don’t have time. Life is very busy and stressful these days and it might be difficult to find time for a workout. Luckily, there is a good solution to this problem.
Check this five-minute fat loss workout for females and get fit in record time. This fat loss workout plan is not better or more effective than longer duration workouts, but it is definitely better than nothing. Do these exercises for fat loss when you feel the lack of motivation or time when you are tired or traveling. Push yourself very hard during these 5 minutes for the best result.
Choose Your Interval Pattern
Before you start exercising, you should choose your interval pattern and complete the exercises in a particular order, 30:30 or 50:10. Both of these patterns burn fat and calories, both of them help to build lean muscle but the difference in the work-to-rest proportions will make your metabolism respond slightly differently. Switching between them can help to maximize the results and to avoid boredom.
The 30:30 pattern means you should complete as many repetitions as possible in 30 minutes and then rest for 30 seconds before you do the next movement. Alternatively, you may want to rest 60 seconds if you are repeating more than one set.
The 50:10 pattern means making as many repetitions as possible in 50 seconds and then resting for 10 seconds before starting the next exercise. Similarly, as in the case of 30:30 pattern, you can rest 60 seconds at the end of each set.
Below are the exercises of the five-minute workout routines for weight loss – are you ready to get started?
Exercise #1: Switch Lunges
Lunges are powerful when losing weight and burning body fat. Moreover, this exercise is perfect for you if you want to tone your lower body and increase your strength.
Step your right foot forward and bend your both knees to lower into a lunge. Press through your right heel to return to standing position. Keep your foot lifted and then step your right leg back and lower into a lunge. Press through your left heel to return to standing position. That is the one repetition!
Exercise #2: Lying Butt Bridge
The lying bridge exercise targets your butt muscles as well as your lower body muscles. This exercise is perfect for stretching and burning calories and that’s why you should include it in your fat burning workout.
While lying on the floor with your face up and knees bent, raise your hips so that your body has a form of a straight line from shoulders to knees. Lift your right knee towards your chest and hold it for few seconds. After that, lower the knee and repeat with your left leg.
Exercise #3: Inverted Shoulder Press
An inverted shoulder press is a version of a push up that helps to strengthen your shoulders, chest, and triceps. The inverted angle of this exercise put more emphasis on your shoulders.
Put your hands on the ground outside your shoulders and raise your hips so that your torso is almost perpendicular to the ground. From this position, bend your elbows to lower your body until your head is practically touching the ground. Stop for a while and then push back to the start.
Exercise #4: Speed Skater Hops
Speed skater hops will help you to tone your lower body, tights, legs and butt. This exercise is perfect for you if you want to increase your leg power and to burn body fat.
Stand on your left foot keeping your left knee a little bent and your right foot a bit off the ground. Jump to the right and then land on your right leg. Bring your left foot a little off the floor. Then jump to the left and continue switching as fast as you can.
Exercise #5: Rotating Extension
Rotating extension exercise is perfect for those who want to lose body fat and improve their abs. Add this exercise to your great fat burning workouts.
Get into a push-up position. Keep your arms straight and engage your core. Then, shift your body weight onto your left arm and rotate your torso to the right side. Raise your right arm towards the ceiling, making your body form a letter T. Hold the position for few seconds, and then return to the start. Repeat the exercise on the other side.
Maximize Your Five-Minute Fat Loss Workout For Females
These five powerful fat burning exercises will be more effective if you follow some steps on maximizing your workout routine. Here is how:
- If you really want to maximize your fat loss workout plan, you should pay great attention to your nutrition. That’s especially true in case if you don’t have enough time to exercise. Make a healthy nutrition your priority because it is the most important factor for fat loss. Don’t have time to take care of that? Well, you have to find it. Find time for grocery shopping, cooking and keeping a food journal. Cut down on such time wasters as TV, Internet surfing or social media networking. Remember that fat loss requires time, commitment and hard work.
- Avoid starving yourself! While reducing your calorie intake might be a good idea, don’t starve yourself. Too low-calorie intake will significantly slow down your metabolic rate, making it more difficult to lose body fat. In fact, you should only restrict your diet for 5-6 days a week, and have days off the diet for 1-2 days a week, letting yourself enjoy your favorite foods. Some studies showed that increasing your calorie intake for few days a week helps to boost your metabolism and lose fat faster.
- Switch and combine different exercises and techniques to lose body fat fast, including resistance training, bodybuilding, cardio, and strength training. This five-minute routine is better than nothing but it is not the same as an all-inclusive training program.
- Don’t forget to take some time for recovery between your fat burning exercises. Let your body rest because this will help your metabolic rate to function properly.
- Get outside! Humans are made to be outdoors. Try to always be physically active, take regular walks, use a bicycle to get to work. You may also want to try outdoor activities and games. They are never boring and will help you to significantly reduce your body fat.
- Drink plenty of water. This advice is old but still valid and needs to be repeated. Drinking water alone will not make you burn fat, but it will help the fat loss process.
- Get rid of stress because it is proven to be one of the factors for your body to store fat. The fat accumulated due to stress is called cortisol fat (1). You can reduce it if you learn to manage your stress. You might want to try meditation or yoga. Make sure you are getting enough quality sleep. Reducing stress factors is crucial when burning fat.
- Don’t forget to warm up. No matter if your workout routine is just 5 minutes, you should warm up before making exercises.
- And the last of the fat loss tips: set achievable rapid fat loss goals! Setting measurable and realistic goals is important because this is how you stay motivated and patient. Setting too high goals leads to repeated failures and disappointment, so be realistic and focused.
Have more time!! You can try 30 minute exercises NO Equipment: